The I Can Problem Solve Curriculum (ICPS) is a culture-free evidence based curriculum that teaches children HOW to think instead of WHAT to think in ways that help them successfully solve typical everyday problems that come up with peers and adults.
As early as age 4, ICPS gives children the skills to make good decisions in light of how they and others feel, what might happen next and what else they can do if another solution is needed.
The key reasons why ICPS is important is to:
• Prevent and reduce early high-risk behaviors
• Promote positive pro-social and peer relations
• Promote academic achievement
• Improves cognitive problem solving skills
• Decreases the violence of bullying behaviors in young children
I CAN PROBLEM SOLVE